In case you missed it this past Sunday, I took over Byrdie UK instagram stories. Walking you though my Sunday night routine and showing you what products I use.
Here’s a recap, hope you enjoy!!
Washing my face…
I use Bioderma makeup remover
– Chanel Mousse Douceur face wash
– Kiehl’s Dual Action Exfoliating Cleanser – this can also be used as a mask
– French Girl Rose Lip Polish – this has become a real FAVE!!
– Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
then I wash it all off with a Bisous nanofiber facial cloth
Currently I’ve been using Herbivore Coconut Bath Soak – I also love Herbivore’s bath salts but since I’ve run out, I’ve been using Lavami Floral Bath Salt
– Byredo Shower Gel – La Tulipe or Blanche are my faves
– Olverum Bath Oil – this has also become a new FAVE, I can’t imagine baths without it now!
If I’m washing my hair I have been using OUAI, Volume Shampoo and Smooth Conditioner, I really feel like this shampoo and conditioner have done wonders for my hair!
I’ve also been rotating using Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying shampoo and conditioner anything that will help my hair grow and add some volume I’m always down for!
Hydrating my face…
I use Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion, I love how cooling it feels on my face
– Deciem The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 for all over my face and The Ordinary Caffeine Solution for under my eyes, anything that will help make my bags go away I’m into!
– Chanel Blue Serum – this is new for me I was using Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum before and I have to say I like it better. I do like the Blue Serum and I will finish using it, I just preferred the texture of the Hydra Beauty more. I have talked about it in one of my 5 Faves – Beauty Products posts before.
Then I mix La Nuit De Chanel night cream and Indie Lee’s Hydration oil together, they help keep my skin hydrated, especially this time of year.
– Kiehl’s Eye Alert eye cream, I’ve said this before but this is one of my favorite eye creams. I really feel like it shrinks and firms the skin under your eyes.
I then lather my lips in either Glossier Balm Dotcom, ChapStick, Blistex or Bite Balm, really whatever I can find on my nightstand. I also lather my hands in hand cream, currently I’ve been using La Mer , I also use Byredo, Aesop and Vaseline hand cream and last but not least I use Dior apricot cuticle cream for my cuticles.